To determine your ring size
To get the most accurate result, go to a jeweller in your area and get your ring size
If that's not possible then proceed with the following:
- Use a piece of string or paper and wrap it around the base of your finger.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string or paper where the end meets.
- Use a millimetre ruler to measure the string.
- Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to find your ring size.
Tips for best results:
- Allow enough room to accommodate your knuckle.
- Keep in mind, different fingers on the same and the opposite hand will have different sizes. Therefore, measure the specific finger on which you are planning to wear the ring.
- Measure your finger at the end of the day when your finger is likely to be the largest.
- If a ring band is wider than 5mm then it will feel more comfortable if you order it one-half size larger. If it is wider than 10mm order it one size larger
- Bracelet Sizing
Standard chain bracelet sizes:
Extra Small (XS) ~ fits 6.5 inches or 16.51 centimetres = This is the average of an X small woman's wrist.
Small (S) ~ fits 7 inches or 17.78 centimetres = This is the average size of a small woman's wrist.
Medium (M)~ fits 7.5 inches or 19.05 centimetres = This is the average for a woman with a larger wrist.
Here's how to determine your bracelet size:
- Using a flexible measuring tape or a strip of paper, measure your wrist below the wrist bone, where you would wear your bracelet.
For a snug fit: Add 6.35 to 12.7mm or 1/4 to 1/2 inchFor a comfort fit: Add 19.05 to 25.4mm or 3/4 to 1inchFor a loose fit: Add 31.75mm or 1and1/4inch
- If you used a plain strip of paper, mark your strip with a pen where the end of the bracelet needs to be. Then using a ruler, measure the strip of paper. This is your wrist size.
- To find your bracelet size, increase the wrist measurement by increments below based on how you want the bracelet to fit
Bangle Bracelet SizingHere's how to determine your bangle bracelet size:
CONVERTING CIRCUMFERENCE TO DIAMETER (SIZE)
- Using a flexible measuring tape or a strip of paper, measure around the closed hand at the widest point, putting the tape snug against your skin. If you are using a plain strip of paper, mark the paper with a pen, then measure the strip with a ruler. This is the circumference of your hand.
- On the table below, find your hand circumference. Then choose a bangle with a diameter of at least 1/4" larger than the diameter shown
7-1/2" is approx. 2-3/8" dia. (small) 19.05cm is approx 6.03cm dia.
8-1/4" is approx. 2-5/8" dia. (medium) 21cm is approx 6.67cm dia.
8-5/8" is approx. 2-3/4" dia. (large) 21.90cm is approx 6.98cm dia.
Approx. length In Metric -
16" - 41cm